Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Break and our Christmas Tree!

Thanksgiving Break came and went all too soon for us, but we had a lot of fun! Jeff unfortunately had to work everyday but on Thanksgiving Day, but he still enjoyed the break from school. My Colorado Runyan cousins were all in town for the holiday, so I was able to go shopping on Black Friday with them. I had a lot of fun picking out ornaments and decorations for our Christmas Tree, and getting a lot of my Christmas shopping done. Jeff and I also had fun playing games and going bowling with my cousins.
Jeff and I spent the actual holiday with his family in Lehi. We had an awesome dinner, of course, and enjoyed seeing all the family.

I decided while there that I wanted to make little candy and oreo turkeys. We ran to Walmart to get some, and then ended up having to go to 3 different gas stations before we could find candy corn! Ridiculous, but they turned out cute!


On Saturday we were able to go and buy a Christmas tree! We bought a 6 1/2 foot fake tree, and it was only $35! It doesn't even look bare or have crappy branches. I love it. So Monday night we put it up and decorated it, as well as some of our apartment. There is still more to go but it's feeling more like Christmas already!



Happy Holidays! (So far...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks soooo pretty! You did a great job!

Mom

Suzannah said...

I love the turkeys...and your tree looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...