Friday, December 12, 2008

A Little Holiday Cheer

Alright we need some input! Jeff's family makes and decorates gingerbread, (aka graham cracker) houses every year, and as the kids are getting older it's becoming more of a competition. Rick voted last year cause he was on his mission, but now we need someone to be our judge! So everyone vote for which one you think is best!

"Winter Wonderland"


Castle


A Jolly Neighboorhood


London Bridge


Frank Lloyd Wright's House


Castle Battle Scene



Jeff and I also got to go to Temple Square a little while back, so I figure i'll put a few pictures up from that to while i'm at it. We didn't make it up last year so I was pretty excited to go. I love the Christmas atmosphere!







6 comments:

Calvin said...

ok, the photos are making it a little difficult. I love the idea of an omage to Franky, but I think I have to vote fr the neighborhood.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I think the bridge and the castle are pretty fancy!

AJ said...

London Bridge and Jolly Neighborhood are my favs. When will you tell us who did what?

AJ said...

PS--you got some NICE photos at the square!

Frieda said...

the 'hood gets my vote.

Lindsey said...

thanks for all the votes! for those of you wondering who's was who's...
Amy and Tyler: Jolly Neighborhood
Jeff and I: London Bridge
Nikki and b/f Jadon: Frank Lloyd Wright's house
Rick and Alex: Castle
Tyler: Castle battle scene
Jared: "Winter Wonderland"- and he made sure we all knew that was it's name...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...