Sunday, March 1, 2015

Random February

 Jeff's first time making ribs!  
(We've since perfected the recipe and process and they turn out awesome!)

 Shad helping Tyce practice walking 


 Such good buds!



 They both love selfies, especially Shad








 Blue eyes!





Tyce  has suddenly found an intense love for my stuffed horse.  It's one I've had since I was 14 or 15, given to me when I lived in Denver.  We've been using it as part of the decor in Shad's cowboy themed room for the past few years.  I tried telling Tyce it was Mom's horse, but he wasn't having any of that.  Every time I'd walk into Shad's room he wanted to hold it, play with it, hug it.  And I mean he's so dang adorable with it... How do you turn him down?!  His love for my horse has only increased since then... He has definitely commandeered it as his own!
  


  
  



Rides!

  





Soccer balls!




The moments that just melt you.


 Stuck!

 These are lucky to have such an amazing dad!


Shad loves being helpful!

Almost as much as he loves this green balloon...

Enough to sleep with it ^ and take it everywhere!

He also loves performing "Eye of the Tiger" with Dean Winchester! (Jensen Ackles)

 I love you too Shad! 

 Arrrr!

Shad's second dentist appointment.  No cavitieis!  2.19.15

Tyce and his love for "balls!"  Every time we go walking, he points out the balloon thing over in the neighbors yard.  He can spot it from our driveway!  It's crazy!

Nothing like a warm shower!
   

Daredevil!




Wishing he was big like Shad!
  


  Little feet!

 So fun having a cousin only 3 weeks apart from you! 


  
Loving on Ren!


Poor guy, he puts up with so much!


Squirrel!!



Ren has lost a lot of weight since he got sick a few months back.  The vet suggested we put him back on puppy food to help him put some weight back on.  Hopefully that works!  It is so hard watching your pup suffer!  He sure loves his new antler Nana mailed us...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...