(11.19.14)
Tyce is a pretty fast crawler now! He is pulling up to everything- furniture, legs, etc, but isn't walking along them much yet. He is happy most of the time, and gets slap happy when tired. He cut his second tooth on Monday!
(11.21.14)
Waved for the first time today! Jeff got home from work and Shad climbed in the car to pull in with him; They were waving from the car so I waved back and Tyce copied me, multiple times. It was awesome.
He loves to play with my hair like Jeff apparently did as a baby. Although since I have my hair up majority of the time he has started playing with my eyelashes more and more. He does this a lot while breastfeeding, especially when tired. Good thing I hardly ever wear mascara...
He's very social and talkative lately, tons of babbling! Doesn't seem very shy, though he has little bashful moments here and there.
(11.27.14)
Cut his third tooth, his top right. Top left looks like it'll be right behind it. He hasn't been drooling at all! Just a little extra fussy here and there and not sleeping as well... Still nothing terrible, especially considering the stories I here from some people about teething babies!
(12.3.14)
He seems like he's been trying to imitate words or phrases we say. Sometimes he has the same voice inflections or sound, though nothing actually sounds accurate, except "thank you." it really does sounds like he's trying to say it sometimes!
He is also looking for objects you mention, like if you say "Where's Shad" or "Ren" or "the ball" he will usually look for it and hold his gaze when he finds it.
(12.10.14)
We really think he's saying "thank you". He even seems to have his tongue in position to make the "th" sound, though he doesn't really. But he'll repeat a 2 syllable sound, I'm pretty sure that's his first word!
I seriously love that curl!
6 years ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment