We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day this year, as usual.
Shad got a cute package in the mail from my mom, complete with a card, Cars board book, a few candies, and a baggie of mini marshmallows He was way excited about the marshmallows. We don't have them around much and he loved them when we were in Boise for Christmas so my mom sent him some. He sat there and downed the whole bag in a matter of minutes...
I spent the afternoon making a few homemade chocolate-dipped treats for Jeff...
(The burner was HOT and this technique worked rather well...)
Tyler and Jared were awesome and came down to watch Shad so Jeff and I could go out for dinner. We went to Red Robin since we had gift cards for free smoothies. They were really good too!
While waiting for dinner we walked around the mall. Jeff had bought some perfume, which we both thought wasn't the same as what I'd had previously, but we actually discovered that it was, which was awesome. We also stopped by Deseret Book to get a book that I'd been wanting for a while.
Jeff's present came later after we got home and put Shad to bed and sent Tyler and Jared on their way...
This may be too much information, so if you're the type that doesn't want to read/ see it, then go ahead and skip this part. But I wanted to share it anyway because I think it's an awesome idea...
I found a tutorial here: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/romantic-rendezvous/the-game-of-love/ to make "The Game of Love."
You'll notice this picture is from that tutorial and isn't of the one I made, but mine was fairly similar. I made a dice that only had number 1-3 on it so you don't move too quickly through the game. It was a lot of fun, and different. We both loved it.
Happy Love Day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment