Ok, no one in our house is in school and even if we were there haven't been any snow days this year, but Shad and I have had fun playing in the snow from the past couple storms. It's also been the coldest January we've had in a long time so the snow has just been piling up with out melting.
We've had a bit of an ice problem on our front porch this year... pretty scary! We've tried really hard to keep the ice down and salt on it but it got a little out of hand... Luckily no one has fallen on it!
I've gone out to shovel a couple different times throughout the month and Shad always accompanies me in his adorable snow clothes. His gloves are too big and his coat is so puffy that he can barely move in it but he doesn't seem to mind! He's loved playing in the snow thus far!
This first group of pictures was taken on January 11th...
I had just finished shoveling everything and it was already covered again!
Then last week (24th) our shoveling excursion turned into a snow cave and snowman attempt...
(Our neighbor Dan was nice enough to stop snow blowing the sidewalks and take this picture for us)
I thought the snow would be good for packing but it didn't turn out to be so... As a result our snowman turned out to be mini and pretty pathetic...
He wanted to hold both his hands... too cute!
It's a good thing I didn't put much effort into it, since he had much more fun knocking the snowman over! And over and over and over...
He asked me to stack it back up probably 15 times. Here he is going, "ohhhh!" after knocking it down...
Here's video proof, though he didn't go "ohhhh" this time unfortunately:
Silly kid! I'm so glad he enjoys the snow!

























No comments:
Post a Comment