Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tanner Moved to Utah!

My little bro Tanner just moved to Utah a few weeks ago!  He wants to go to UVU and eventually the U so he decided to make the move so he could be on his way to getting residency.  

He got a really good deal on a private bedroom in University Towers, which is located just Northwest of UVU campus next to the freeway.  He drove down this past Monday with all his stuff but his apartment wasn't available yet like he was told it would be, so he spent the week hanging out with me at our house instead.  It worked out for him though since he was able to use our computer and apply for a lot of jobs.  

Yesterday he was able to get into his apartment finally.  Shad and I went over to help him unload and get all his stuff moved in and organized.  Tanner is 5 years younger than I am and though we get along well we've never really had a super tight relationship, so I'm really excited to have him close so that hopefully we can gain a stronger relationship.    

Shad doesn't do well cooped up so we set him up with some Cars entertainment... and it worked!   


 View out Tanner's window... It actually wasn't too loud with the window closed, but when open it's pretty noisy:


After getting all his stuff mostly organized I took him to Smith's to get a few fresh groceries that my mom wasn't able to get him in advance. 

And I just liked this picture of me in Tanner's beanie.  He said I had the hair for it, so I should keep it and wear it... :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...