Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I just wanted to share these cute scratch cards I made for Jeff for Valentine's Day, thanks to Pinterest and The Dating Divas.

They're super easy.  Just print or write what you want on the cards... laminate or put on a piece of packaging tape, and spread a mixture of paint and dish soap over the writing and let it dry.  Super fun and cute!


I did an alphabet theme, writing something on each card I loved about Jeff or us as a family/couple that corresponded with each letter of the alphabet.  I put this note on the door:

And hid the cards all around the house!   

Jeff had to find them all and then scratch them off to reveal the note.  



I also celebrated the day by starting the morning with a bowl of Quaker Whole Hearts cereal (thanks to my mom:)

She gave me this fun Valentine the day before, (when I saw them in Ogden for LaRee Miller's funeral.)
 


Shad and I joined Jeff for lunch at Red Lobster, since he had mutual and we weren't able to do much in the evening.  We also walked around the mall after eating, where I got a shirt I'd been wanting for a while.

I also helped my Activity Day girls celebrate the holiday last week by making heart shaped microwave rice bags (except they had corn) and had Valentine heart shaped cookies.  They turned out pretty cute:


Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Marnae said...

Haha, I almost did scratch cards for Rick! I love the Dating Divas. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...