Friday, January 6, 2012

Family Pictures

Jeff, Shad and I took some family pictures at the beginning of November.  We were fortunate enough to have warm day, and a mild enough fall that there were still many green and red leaves around.  It was a last minute decision, so instead of hiring a photographer we just used our trusty tripod and Rick's remote.  :)

This first picture was the best we got, which we used for our Christmas card:

 The rest of these were our valiant attempts, including this first one where Jeff tried to get Shad to laugh or smile while getting back in the picture before the timer ended...
   


 

 Love this...

Rick took this one of us on a previous occasion when we attempted family pictures that didn't work out... (Mostly because I'm self critical....)  
I love this candid one that he caught:

I also did a little photoshoot of Shad with Jessica's help shortly after we took the family shots.  Here are my favorites.  (It was hard to pick just a few... so I didn't.  I spiked his hair for the first time and it was still wet in these first shots, but they still turned out cute so I couldn't leave them out...)

 


 
  

 

 




We took our first Runyan Family pictures that included Jeff while we were in Boise for Thanksgiving.  The only other family picture we previously had was from our wedding!

I love these shots of my brothers.  They capture their personalities so well!

 




We also took Christofferson Family pictures in October.  They also didn't have any updated family pictures.  We attempted one a few years ago but the weather didn't cooperate and the indoor attempts didn't turn out to be blown-up-on-the-wall-worthy.  That attempt also didn't include Marnae, Spencer, Shad, or Tylie.  I never knew how hard it would be to get a good shot of this many people, but this one worked out and will hopefully turn out full size on the wall:

We both feel very lucky and blessed to have not just great families, but great in-laws that we both get along with.  We love our families and don't know what we'd do without them! 

1 comment:

AJ said...

Love all the photos! The K. Christofferson Family is sure growing!

And Shad is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...