My mom helped me do a mini photo shoot of Shad while she was here, and then I did another a few days after she left. I don't know how much Shad enjoyed it, but we had fun. ;)
These pictures were all taken when he was between 2 and 3 weeks old.
6 years ago


















7 comments:
Sooo cute! I love the one that shows off all of his cute little tummy wrinkles. :)
My goodness he is so cute!!!!!! And those are awesome photos. Great photography skills.
So cute! In that last one, he looks just like Jeff!
that is my cutest current nephew!!
Lindsey! Two things: I am so sorry I haven't stopped by. I have had Jason's family in town for 2 weeks in a row and I am trying to get ready for a three week trip. Plus...for some reason Springville seems SO much further away than it really is...
Second, Hank has the same massive cowboy boots and Shad is adorable!
Awww... he's cute! I love those huge boots! Hope you r adjusting well to mommyhood--it can be such a shock to one's system.
What cute pics. He is such a little Jeff. No question.
Post a Comment