My mom told me last week that she's pretty sure this is the longest I've ever gone without blogging...
Just a few days later I had multiple people tell me I need to get on it, I'm way behind.
Basically, besides being super busy with life, I told myself I wouldn't blog until I had Rick and Marnae's wedding pictures all edited and ready for them.
And they're DONE!
But you'll have to wait to see them... they'll come next week after we get back from Lake Powell!
But for those of you who would like to see what we've been up to for the past month and a half, take a look at the very long post below!
: )




2 comments:
You guys have such an adventurous life, I love it! You're always doing something cool. I'm sorry about Jeff's elbow...ouch!
Goodness girl! You guys have had one heck of a summer! Sounds like a blast!!!! The pics of jeff's arm makes me sick. Poor guy! The drive in was fun with you guys the other night! Let's get together again soon. xoxoxo Hope things are good ;) he he
Post a Comment