Friday, June 4, 2010

Tanner Graduated!!!

My baby brother graduated from high school this week!!  


Man how time flies...  This was SO not that long ago...

Mom, Dad, how do you feel knowing all of your kids are over 18 and out of high school?  


His ceremony was Wednesday night at Taco Bell Arena in Boise.  Man, I wish I could've been there!!

My mom said that Tanner was so excited and cute about his graduation... 
Dressing nice under his gown, holding his diploma with special care, I love it.  

Congrats Tanner!  I love you and am so proud of you!!

3 comments:

Megan Fuller said...

Taco Bell Arena? i wish I could have been there too; it sounds delicious! Congrats Tanner!

Jessie said...

look at all that hair you've always had!

P.S. I still have baby fat--about 15 pounds of it! I just dress to hide it! lol

Unknown said...

i remember pictures of your brothers when we lived together- he grew up so fast! is coming to byu in the fall?? congrats tanner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...