Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bridge & Jeff Family Pictures

I've gained a lot more respect for photographers who successfully shoot families with toddlers... ;) 

I took family pictures for my good friend Bridgette and her cute little family, and really wished Jeff would've been there to juggle colorful balls behind my head or something... 

Nevertheless, we got a few cute ones!  Enjoy! 
To see more, go here.


2 comments:

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

You are awesome!!!! I so wish I would have had you do our wedding pics. I don't have any good ones. These are great!! I have a couple I want to print out. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!! I love the third pic down...the black and white one sitting on the bench! I wish Brax had a smile tho like in the first couple ones. You can't put a new face on him can you? ha ha!! Love the fifth one too and a couple on your other blog. I'll call ya later! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I owe you

Tom and B said...

Great pictures Lindsey! I love the boys blue eyes! Photographing children is ALWAYS a challenge. I usually always have Tom come with me and have the parents bring the childs favorite toy (ones that make noise are the best!). Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...