Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Anniversary!

Our first anniversary was on Saturday! It turned out to be a pretty busy day as I had to work and then we had a family party for Jeff's Grandpa Duncan's 90th birthday, but we still had time to go out that evening. After digging our piece of wedding cake out of the back corner of the freezer, we promptly threw it away. That's the modern tradition right... throw your cake away after a year?



We then went up to Midway and stayed in a little place called Inn on the Creek. I love how all the houses and businesses in Midway look Swedish. We then ate dinner at Don Pedros Mexican Restaurant in Heber City.



Afterwards we drove around Heber and Midway, and then explored the Inn on the Creek's property. We also took our wedding slideshow and video to watch, which we've decided will be a new tradition! It was so nice to get away from our very busy schedules, even if just for a night!





7 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

Congratulations!! wow already a year!! Time goes by so fast!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary. It is a great day :)

Adam & Samantha said...

I can't believe it has been a year! i remember driving around relentlessly trying to find your reception! :-) happy anniversary!

Tom and B said...

Yay! So fun Linds! Did you look at the cake at all? Looks like you had a really fun weekend. Congrats! love you guys

kristynn said...

Great pics daughter of mine! You and Jeff "glow". That's a good thing, right! I love you both so much and are so happy that you are both so happy. God bless!
Mom

Ana Lee said...

I love Midway, we stayed there after we got married and it's so cute.

Ana Lee said...

oh and Happy 1 year! You look so pretty in these pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...