Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas In Boise

 We headed to Boise  on the 23rd to spend Christmas with Nana, Grandpa, and Nate.  We came back home on the 29th. 

Shad loved decorating cookies for Santa!



He also loved playing with the reindeer in Nana's village and kept burying them in "snow."

 If I were to title this picture it'd be something along the lines of the, "The Magic of Christmas."  I love the look of awe on his face.  


SNOW!  It's been who knows how many years since we had snow on Christmas Eve!  We couldn't help but go out and slide around the culdesac!



  
Traditional Christmas Eve finger food meal.

Putting out the cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.
   

My dad putting candy canes all over the tree, like he has every single Christmas since I can remember.  

 Santa came!


We threw in a little Christofferson tradition and built a wall to prevent Shad from waking up and going downstairs before us...


Christmas morning!
  

  










  
Popcorn we made for Nate


It seems like between Rick, Nate, Alex, and now Tyler and Tanner we've been talking to missionaries every Christmas/ Mother's Day since Jeff and I met.  It's got to be pretty close to true.  I love it!  It's a fun tradition!

Tyler in the Philippines
  
Tanner in California

  
 Cuddling with Bo


Date night to Famous Dave's with Nate and Ellie



  




I feel so grateful that we have family- that both Jeff and I have parents, siblings, and cousins to spend holidays with.  I don't know where we'd be without them in our lives! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...