(10.23.14- Just over 8 months)
He is cruising around now, starting to try to pull up to things, and he can get on knees but not feet yet. We can feel his first tooth now, we keep thinking it'll poke through bit it's taking its sweet time. He hasn't been drooly or fussy so that's good. Loves anything we're eating, and he eats everything well. He REALLY lived the creamy potato bacon soup last week- I've never seen him so impatient and demanding. Lots of babbling and yelling. Reacts with interest and anticipation whenever we yell across the house for each other or make a phone call. Sometimes he yells too, super cute. He also has a new infatuation with eyelashes. He always wants to reach up and touch them, and loves when we butterfly kiss all over his face.
(11.7.14- Just short of 9 months)
First tooth came through today! Or at least I noticed it today...
I think he is starting to breastfeed less.
He plays really well by himself when he's fed and not tired. It's awesome. He is also starting to love to empty things- shoe bins, laundry baskets, etc. A lot more than Shad ever seemed to... Looks like we're in for some messes!
He seems to be favoring his left hand- he eats with his left, will even switch food from right to left to put it in his mouth, he also throws better with left, though he'll use both
He will eat pretty much everything and wants everything we're eating. He has started throwing mini tantrums- he'll hold out his hands and extend his fingers and scream or grunt loudly, it's kind of hilarious. He especially does this when we're eating/drinking and not giving him some.
(11.12.14- 9 months)
He crawled up 2 stairs for the first time today. He's also begun standing up to things- couch, rice bucket, etc.
Whenever I call Jeff or shad or talk loudly to them in the other room Tyce tries to holler at them too, super cute. He also does this whenever I'm on the phone.
He has an eyelash fetish. He loves to poke, touch, flick ours and also loves it when we give butterfly kisses all over his face.
Making friends at church with Lincoln Chang
Helping with dishes
Cutie pie
I love this funky little curl. All of the hair on the back of his head curls the the left. So cute.
Bed head!
Where's Tyce?
And have I mentioned how much I love having baby cams?





































No comments:
Post a Comment