Wednesday, May 7, 2008

9 DAYS! And counting...

Planning a wedding has been quite the adventure! It's been stressful, but in the best way possible. It's been an enjoyable stress, if that makes any sense. I've had a lot of fun, and as much as it'll be nice not to have to worry about any planning anymore, I'll miss it when it's over. But it's not really over. It's not like a trip or vacation you've been excited about that you've planned for, and then all you have after is pictures and memories. It won't be over! I'll have a wonderful husband! Who I love so much, and who treats me like the most important thing in the world. We'll finally be able to live together, in our cute new apartment, organize all of our stuff, and have the best summer of our lives. (We have 2 reunions and a Lake Powell trip already planned on top of it all!) A wedding and being newlyweds is something you've built up for your whole life, and now it's happening, to me! Still a little surreal, but I'm so excited!

We're so close to having everything ready. We still have to order his tux and the groomsmen vests/ties, practice making our cake, and then making our cake, and getting our music to our videographer. Everything else is done! I took my Bridals on Friday, and I went through the temple on Saturday! I chose the Logan Temple, as I've always loved it, and it was a good location for my family. What an incredible experience that was! :) I'm so glad my parents and Nate were able to come, as well as my Grandparent's, Jeff's parents and sister/brother-in-law. I also had my family Bridal shower and Jeff's Tool shower afterwards in Ogden. So fun! We're so happy!!!!!

The Happy Couple

The Folks

My Family

My Soon-to-be in-laws!


2 comments:

The McDonald's said...

Congratulations Lindsay. The Logan temple is my favorite and I haven't been too it yet so I'm kind of jealous. Good luck with the wedding next week and I hope you have a wonderful summer.

Suzannah said...

Lindsay, you look and sound so happy! I'm so excted to see you tonight. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...